[bksvol-discuss] Cross your fingers

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:52:35 -0700

Hi, Cindy and the rest of you submitters and proofreaders, I've finished
proofreading The Skylark's Song by Audrey Howard. If it's on the books to be
scanned list, it can be removed. I'm sending the file up to Bookshare for
approval. Wish us luck and keep your fingers crossed. It's a good book.
Regards, Kim.

database 5341 (20100804) __________

http://www.eset.com