[bksvol-discuss] Re: Critical Theory Since Plato

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:30:14 -0800 (PST)

Oh, oh--First, the title is wrong again--smile.  The
book is Critical theory (singular) since Plato (I
couldn't find it in any of my libraries when I first
looked)--and  I was going to attempt it, even though
it doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy--but I
figured if someone went to the trouble of scanning it
it deserved being validated. But then I found that the
2005 edition has 1565 pages and even the 1971 edition
has 1287 pages. I'm willing to educate myself and do
some non-fun-for-me books but not at that length with
that many problems as described.

Anyway, it's no longer on the download list. Did you
find the way to reject or has some other Good
Samaratin taken it.

Cindy