[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credits

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:33:52 -0500

Right.  And the submitter will not get credit for scanning, because the
validator rejected the book.  I do not see why Grandma Cindy thinks
validators should get credit for book rejection, when submitters do not get
credit either.  Grandma Cindy, I think you were just sleepy when you wrote
those posts.  <smile>

Sue S.