[bksvol-discuss] Re: Crediting non-authors

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:40:37 -0400 (EDT)

Cindy

That was my gut feeling as what to do; I just wanted some feedback before finishing up. I'll be submitting the validation later today; and hopefully that will fit.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Cindy wrote:

Mike,

Have you tried writing "Pat Williams,, with Jim
Denney" in the space on the submit page for author? Is
there room for both?

Cindy

--- Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am in the process of validating a book which, in
addition to an author,
has a 2nd writer listed as "with Jim Denney".  How
do I give this 2nd
individual credit; technically, he's not the author
but he is acknowledged
to be with the book -- my guess doing the actual
writing for an
individual, Pat Williams of the Orlando Magic, who
isn't an author by
trade.
In the BookShare system, does his name go anywhere.

http://mail.yahoo.com