[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit for someone

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:43:05 -0700

Hi. I'm sure you are write since the book looks old. I did not scan it though. I am only guessing by the printing history and copyright dates. It is not hard to fix, just very tedious and more time-consuming than I care for right now. This way I benefit since I'm the validator and got to read the book and someone can benefit by fixing up the errors. I did fix a few but there are still many, many more. A rescan wouldn't be a bad idea but the book has already been chopped and I don't know if it's even still around or if someone would want to bother. Carrie Karnos is listed as submitter so someone in the bookshare office did the scanning.

At 09:59 PM 5/24/2005 -0700, you wrote:

I have found those types of scanner errors have been caused by dirt of some
kind on the scanning heads. I am rather new at scanning so still learning by
trial and error. At times a little more error:)

Tony Baechler Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives http://goldenaudio.net/