[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Shelf life?

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:32:11 -0500

Yes, the submissions we can see as you said. However, I really would like to see a running number of validations.

Perhaps someday all our wishes will be implemented. *smile*

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 2006/02/08 Wed AM 08:27:48 EST To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Shelflife?

What happens once you reach 50 the notice changes to you have enough
credits
for next subscription.

Katie Hill Reconnection and Reiki energy healing Get your personal numerology reading Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx AIM: SStarAngel@xxxxxxx -----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Silvara Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:58 AM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Shelflife?

No. The credits do not expire even though your subscription does. Once you

reach $50 though, you don't earn anymore.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin LaRose" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>