[bksvol-discuss] Re: Creating a Process for Creating Guidelines

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:59:42 -0700

Hi, Chanelle, you have done more proofreading than me and that's a fact, so
of course I'd want to pick your brains if I need help. As a pedestrian, I
found out if I wanted to get from Point A to Point B, it was usually
advisable to get more than one opinion should I get lost. I have a scanner
myself, but am chicken when it comes to using it. I think I'll start by
proofreading stuff for Bookshare first until I get good at it. I'll probably
continue at it. With regard to scanners, I have a Cannon LIDE90. Someone
said it did an okay job of scanning, but I don't know. I have Kurzweil 1000
11.0 on my PC. Talk about learning curves! I'd like to email you off list.
My screen reader has read your whole email address, but I can't seem to read
it character by character. Maybe there's something I'm missing here. If you
were to email me directly from your email address, that might work. What do
you say? Thanks for writing and I wish you a good week and good luck with
the scanning. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.