[bksvol-discuss] Re: Creating a Process for Creating Guidelines

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:02:39 -0700

Hi Robert,

Just wanted to check whether or not the mail below was in reference to
joining the team of volunteers who will work on guideline shaping etc?
It would be great to have you on the team, but no worries if that wasn't
your intention. I didn't want to make an assumption either way, so do
let me know and thanks so much for your work as a volunteer.

Warm regards,
Pavi