[bksvol-discuss] Re: Creating a Process for Creating Guidelines

  • From: Chanelle Hill <chanellemh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 06:36:05 -0500

Dear Kim,
I have only been volunteering for seven months, so I don't consider
myself experienced. I haven't even submitted a scan yet but greatly
enjoy proofreading. I am learning new things all the time and find
this list to be really helpful.
I also use the BrailleNote to proofread, so if you need any additional
help just write to me off list.

Chanelle