[bksvol-discuss] Re: Creating Bullets

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:45:48 -0500

Hi Shelly,
As far as I know there is no way to make bullets within Kurzweil; it's a
nonviolent program. <lol> Seriously, I think the easiest way to deal with
this would be to open a blank file in wordpad, hit insert-4 and select
bullet, large or small, from Jfw's list of characters that can't be made
with the keyboard. Copy that character and then go back to Kurzweil. You'll
be able to past with ctrl-v as many times as you need to. Kurzweil does
recognize bullets, so you'll be able to tell what you're doing.
Hth,
Kellie