[bksvol-discuss] Re: Covers

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 05:09:41 -0700

Hi Valerie,

Not that my habits are worth anything, but I include the book jacket, and
cover information as well.  I think that we can include it without a
problem.  It just isn't core content of the book.  And maybe Scott meant to
say that we can't include reviews in the short and long synopsis as we have
always known that we shouldn't, and didn't mean that we shouldn't include
the jacket material in the scans of books.  I do think that inclusion is
fine, just that it isn't considered core content, so isn't required for
submission.

I don't think we need to change.

Mayrie