[bksvol-discuss] Counting Volunteer Hours

  • From: Rolph Recto <rolph.recto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:20:52 -0400

Hello, fellow volunteers,

I'm a high school senior preparing for college. I probably need to submit
the hours I've committed to Bookshare, but since I do the work at home, I'm
not really sure how to do that. I've been keeping track of my time on a
spreadsheet, but of course that's only my word. Is there any way to verify
my hours (maybe an admin can look to see if the hours I've recorded matches
with the number of books I've submitted, etc.)? Thank you for your
consideration.

Rolph Recto