[bksvol-discuss] Re: Coulter

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:18:11 -0500

Smile me too, was really worried, smile too.

As I spot read books that I scan for the wishlist if I don't want to read
them which with the Colter Book was quite true, smile,  O.k. so you guys
know, I am a democrat, but was a registered republican in Pennsylvania but
crossed party lines a lot, smile.

But was a bit worried there for a bit.  Thanks Gary for clearing it up,
smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx