[bksvol-discuss] Coulter

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:25:39 -0500

I just reread my first message and owe Shelley an appology for it's poor phrasing. What I meant to be understood as saying was that I just took a look at the latest Coulter which my library just lent me. I had requested it some 4 months previous. I scanned it for amusement and got the results I sited--no page better than 99.6, and most around 99 in terms of accuracy. I then looked at the rating Shelley's version had and it said excellent. My message was a request for the settings she had used to obtain her results. I sincerely hope this clears things up. Btw, when all was said and done, I had 257 words as flagged by rank spelling when capitals were excluded.