[bksvol-discuss] Re: Coulter

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:40:58 -0500

I don't know. I never read your copy. The library finally came up with the copy I had ordered for myself, 4 months back. I scanned it on a whim. Your copy is, I assume, as good as it ever was. Did you use 2-page mode or single?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>