[bksvol-discuss] Re: Coulter

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:56:44 -0600

Gary,  as I suggested in an other msg,  let K1K eliminate suspicious
regions.  If the process slows down recognition/scanning, do reco in batch
after you scan the entire book.  G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
01/24/2008 09:34 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Coulter

I'll try the cleaning.  Btw, and last question, how do you handle
suspicious
regions?
Thanks.