[bksvol-discuss] Re: Could Someone Help Please?

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:48:01 -0700

The copy that google books has scanned is not the same ISBN, but if the chapter titles are in the same style in your book, no wonder not all show up well. They are very thin but very curvy letters. Google's has chapter 1 starting on page 17 and the title is

Chapter 1
Another Winter's Day

Unfortunately, google does not have a table of contents and the preview only goes to page 32.

Also unfortunately, one of my libraries is not online today and the other has a copy but again it is another edition (large print).

Not much help.

Misha

On 5/11/2011 11:49 AM, Susan Lumpkin wrote:

I’m proofing Home In Time For Christmas by Heather Graham with the following ISBn:

ISBN-13: 978-0-7783-2823-0

Can someone either get a copy of this book from their library or do a peek on it? I’m not sure of whether there are chapters in it or not! For example, on page 15, there is a title called Another Winter’s Day. I’m not sure of whether that is to be a chapter or what. Thanks for your help in advance. Happy scanning and proofing to all!

Susan