[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright question

  • From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:06:10 -1000

Hi, the books that I wanted to add just simply don't have a copyright or
publication date anywhere on them. Someone suggested that there's a form
that the author could sign giving permission to ut the books up but I
had sent an e-mail to info@bookshare to see if there's information I
could send to the author to get that permission or if bookshare needed
to send out the information.

Charlene