[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

Kellie,

My experience has been that paperback and hardbound
copies usually have different ISBN numbers. Sometimes
both are in the same book, one having pbk in
prentheses after it and one having hdbd) or something
like that. Also, I've found, and this I think is
really silly, "trade" and "library" books, both of
which are usually, or often, harbounds, have different
ISBN numbers. It's hard for me to tell, when I've
taken the book from the library and the binding seems
like a trade book binding, which I'm holding. Then, of
course, there's the LT editions which also have a
different ISBN number, I believe.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com