[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright question

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:26:42 -0500

Check to make sure that the physical discription of the book you obtained the ISBN from is the same as your book, since ISBNs are different for different additions of the same book, I.E the hard cover and the paperback.

The best way to make sure the copyright information is acceptable would be to see if you or anyone else could get the book from a library and scan or copy the copyright info page. If that can't be done than as a second best option you can try all the other good suggestions others have given.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Instructor
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pascha Lea" <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>