[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright question

  • From: Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:37:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike,

I actually did find an ISBN for this book on Amazon. I put it in, and I will
definitely note in the comments that I did so.

Lea

Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lea

Ok, no isbn. That's not good on a current book.

My hunch, based on what I've seen in the past, is that Gustavo will return
this book to the Step 1 page in hopes that someone somewhere can clear
things up.
Generally, this is difficult to do; and I, in the past, have run into
brick walls working with 2 such books.
If you are lucky, the administrator my consider the supplied info
sufficient; my gut says otherwise based on what you've supplied.