[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright quandry

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:17:22 -0500

I would think so, but the question is how to go about it. Bookshare seems to be set up with the assumption that all books will have a copyright. Is there a date of publication that might be inserted in the copyright date field? I think maybe Carrie or Scott should speak to this problem.

"People think they have taken quite an extraordinarily bold step forward when they have rid themselves of belief in hereditary monarchy and swear by the democratic republic. In reality, however, the state is nothing but a machine for the oppression of one class by another, and indeed in the democratic republic no less than in the monarchy." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com