[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright quandry

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:14:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bob,

If you're interested in which books are Creative Commons ones, one of them is
The Future of Ideas by Lawrence Lessig at
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/10103/. All 7 books where the author is
CK-12 are Creative Commons books too. The Rocket Boys of NIH by Don Luckett at
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/64879/ is another one.

I think we have around 15 or 16 total but I don't remember the other titles.

Carrie