[bksvol-discuss] Copyright names

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:37:05 -0800

Hi, Patti. It's not always true that the copyright name is the name of the
author. Sometimes, it's the name of the publisher or something else, so it
always pays to check the title page or double-check it some other way if the
title page didn't scan well. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis