[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright, gotta get it right

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 20:35:26 -0400

Dear Carrie,

Rather than to guess, get it wrong and then ask, I decided to check in with the
list. Thanks for your help. I couldn't ask for a better answer. It makes my job
easy.

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying
pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel