[bksvol-discuss] Copyright, gotta get it right

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 02:10:10 -0400

Dear Volunteers,

What do I do when there are 2 copyrights listed in a book on 2 separate lines?
One is, "Text Copyright "...by the author. The Other is "Illustrations
Copyright," ...by the artist, a different person. They are the same year.

Do I write, Copyright 2004 Text by YYY Illustrations by ZZZ? Any punctuation
tips? Will that much information fit in the little box in the uploading form?

Gustavo approved 2 of my validations today, a long book and a tiny one, so I
hope to return the favor by uploading 2 books this weekend. One is uploaded and
another will be as soon as I know I'll be stating the copyright correctly.
You'll know I'm not bragging when I admit that both are short children's books,
but their Irish so I think they are big deals...wait...All books are big deals!

Always With Love,

Lissi