[bksvol-discuss] Cookbook proofing

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: book list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:24:02 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

I don't mind the effort it takes to proof the cookbooks that I have done (I'm
trying to get the old ones off the "Ready for Check-out List"!).  Being sighted
I feel that this is one area that I can make a dent in.  However, I would not
proof without a hard copy in my hands--too many scannos and formatting issues!
 So if there is enough interest in having more cookbooks on the site, is there
enough incentive to mail hard copies to the proofreaders available to do the
work on them?  Just an idea.

Thanks,

Pam