[bksvol-discuss] Re: Converting Tables

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:26:46 -0500

    Hi Sue,

I don't have 2010 either--only 2007.  Does 2010 have the virtual ribbons?  If
so, put your cursor into the table, go to the Office toolbar and click on
"Select" then choose "Table."

Next you may be able to bring up the context menu by right clicking, and check
whether "convert" is in that menu.  I haven't tried that.  If not, in Page
Layout, if you tab clear to the right, there are two menus called "Design" and
"Layout."  I think "Convert" is in the "Layout" menu, and would give you the
submenu that was mentioned earlier.

Sorry, I don't know shortcuts for this, even though I'm totally blind.  But
this is doable.

Hope this helps.

Sandi