[bksvol-discuss] Re: Converting KES to RTF

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:38:24 -0500

Thank you! Sometimes knowing too much about how something USED TO work is a barrier to experimentation. :-) I was under the misguided impression that \p would be added in version 10 to find page breaks, but thought we would only be able to search for one of them. Thank you for changing the way Kurzweil performs searches in order to make that possible. It certainly will help a lot.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Baum" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>