[bksvol-discuss] Re: Converting Html books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:54:17 -0700

Hi, I found something in my documents called JMF merge, but haven't a clue
about what to do with the thing. It's just sitting there taking up space.
The thing is, I (non-technoperson that I am) know absolutely nothing about
merging documents. I wouldn't know what to do with a merging program if it
bit me. So you could probably send me an HTML merge program, but that
doesn't mean I'd know what to do with it. Again, any help is definitely
appreciated, so if you send me something, please provide very simple
instructions concerning what to do and why I'm doing these steps. You see,
I'm not intuitive when it comes to computer stuff and need everything
spelled out. Thanks, Kim Friedman.

  _____