[bksvol-discuss] Re: Contemplating scanning a book.

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:09:39 -0600

Hi,
I downloaded a copy of openbook when I thought I was going to get it. I ended up with Kurzweil instead. Anyway, hit your alt key and right arrow until you hear save settings. Down arrow and hit enter on the option you want. I don't know if it is the same in openbook 6.0 since I had the latest demo version.
hth
Georgina
I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>