[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conspiracy against "The Broker"

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:07:42 -0500

Heya everyone,

Well, here I am again, popping my head from the incredible amount of snow.,
whiplashed by the swirling mysts.  What can I say, bordem leads to verbiage.
My friend Guido's eloquence is in its own class, I would not compete against
it as I highly  enjoy it myself.  As I was trying to resubmit "The Broker"
this morning, I found that the submission process would not accept my book,
no indication of any errors.  The submission form was returned without even
letting me know that I'd made a mistake.  This is the first.  In the past,
the form was returned, letting me know that there was a mistake but not
giving me any specifics.  Even more mysterious was the fact  that I'd just
finished submitting another book successfully without any problems.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services