[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conratulations!!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:16:13 -0400

Ah, I did not know that.  I thought they were still doing part time all year
round courses.

Hmmm.

I am really looking at Western Michigan.  As If I am going to do this Grad
school thing I want to do it full time, and go away to interact for it.

I am also looking at Northern Illinois and Northern Indiana.  I know one of
the people from Northern Indiana.  And have heard wonderful things about
Western Michigan.  I was looking at Hunter, but coming from a small town,
spending two years in downtown New York City seems a bit more than I want to
handle, smile.

But that is all I have done so far.

I am asking for applications and checking GRE requirements and the like.

Of course it all depends on funding, and spots in classes and programs that
decides it.

I was looking at PCO but really want to go outside PA for the Masters, meet
new circles of the profession you know, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe