[bksvol-discuss] Re: Connie Blair books

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:35:15 -0500

I have a couple of them, Jamie, just had not listed them yet.  I am pretty sure
I have a first edition Riddle in Red, but would have to dig around for others.
I also have half a dozen Donna Parker books.

I was looking to collect complete sets before moving to others, but sometimes
odd titles were in combos.

Valerie