[bksvol-discuss] Connie Blair books

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:21:37 -0400

As I was looking for information on a Judy Bolton book, her website said if
you like her books you'd also like Connie Blair books which I found out are
written by Betty Cavanna also known as Betsy Allen.

Bookshare doesn't have any of her books so here is the list, and I requested
the first one from my library:

Connie Blair Books by Betty Cavanna or Betsy Allen
Series
Connie Blair
1. The Clue in Blue (1948)
2. The Riddle in Red (1948)
3. Puzzle in Purple (1948)
4. The Secret At Black Cat Gulch (1948)
5. The Green Island Mystery (1949)
6. The Ghost Wore White (1950)
7. The Yellow Warning (1951)
8. The Gray Menace (1953)
9. The Brown Satchel Mystery (1954)
10. Peril in Pink (1955)
11. The Silver Secret (1956)
12. The Mystery of the Ruby Queens (1958)

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Lock Artist  by Steve Hamilton