[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confusing Styles in Word 2003

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:49:57 -0500

Well, you could always try opening, saving and then closing out of it with OpenBook. Then open it in Word again, and see if the styles are gone. I don't know if it would fix it or not, since I don't have it.

Melissa Smith

On 6/18/2010 8:37 PM, Lori Castner wrote:
Unfortunately for this issue, I use Open Book not Kurzweil.
I have formatted the paragraphs and removed extra blank line. I have not done the 27-step paragraph process. I'm most concerned about this style issue, but can't find Judy's message either, and I am sure I saved it!
Thanks for your help.
Lori C.