[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confusing Styles in Word 2003

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 14:21:53 -0500

Well, glad to hear you finally got rid of them, and didn't loose the page breaks.

Melissa Smith

On 6/19/2010 2:16 PM, Lori Castner wrote:
Hi, Melissa,
I tried that, but the styles remained.
I found Judy S.'s e-mail which gave a description of how to remove the styles, but I just could not get her well-stated instructions to work. I could find list of formatting, but not list of styles and normal formatting did not solve the problem. However, I opened the file in Wordpad saved it and when I opened it again the styles were all gone, but the page breaks are still there.
I still have too many pages, but think I can work that out.
Thanks so much for all of your suggestions and help.
Lori C.