[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confused about Wish List Requests

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:48:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lori
I will try to answer your question with this, if you'd like my opinion further
you can email me off list.
With the official wish list on the site I have taken a few of them in the past.
The problem is that others took the same books and got them submited before I
did. which means my scanning them was a waist of time b/c bookshare only
accepts one copy.

On this list the thing I like about it is that
1. you know who takes the request
2. if they do you can ask them about updates
3. If they can't some ppl will say why they can't e. i. I can't find the book

so yes the putting a book request is different when putting it on the list.
Take care
Anastasia

FareChase.