[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confirmation

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 01:30:04 -0600

Hi Bill,

That's what I've done in books with the same kind of layout.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 3/6/2016 9:10 PM, William Korn (Redacted sender willythekorn for DMARC) wrote:

I just scanned a book of 242 pages ("Looking for a Ship", by John McPhee). It has no table of contents because it has no chapters. What it does have is a picture of a ship on the top of a page marking a new scene or subject -- sort of like a new chapter heading but not really a new chapter.

Am I correct in assuming that I would mark these scene/subject changes in scene with a "***" (and make darn sure that my page numbers are in order so readers can track where they are)?

Bill Korn