[bksvol-discuss] Re: Concerns About Proofreaders

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:35:35 -0400

Hi Pavi,

I'm glad that this is being addressed, as are the rest of us!

Just for clarification, though, this would be an individual basis, right?  I
am specifically wondering about the shorter books, like some kids' books.
Some of the ones I've done were indeed short enough that they could be
downloaded, proof read, and uploaded/checked in the same day.  Granted, they
happened to be perfect just about, but sometimes, a short turn around time
doesn't mean anything is amiss..

Thanks,
Cait