[bksvol-discuss] Re: Concerning, "The Last Speeches"... on the checkout list and Hold fors...

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:32:28 -0400

I was wondering the same since the hold was so far down, but it apears that
when books are returned from the bookshare team with a hold it doesn't
necessarily go to the top of the list it goes back by the date of the
sumission. Please correct me if I am wrong on this. The reason I think this is
the case is that I knew there was a book put back for me and I expected it to
be at the top and I almost paanicked thinking it was gone, but then I found it
a ways down.

Also, I was not aware if our boks were not aproved that they would go back on
the checkout list with a hold on it. I like the action of doing it this way so
we have a second chance to fix things, but I just wasn't aware.