[bksvol-discuss] Re: Computer millionaire killed in air crash

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:13:13 -0400

Someone asked about the book I am currently validating. It is We Borrow the Earth: An Intimate Portrait of the Gypsy Shamanic Tradition and Culture
Patrick Jasper Lee

This is the one where v is mis-scanned as u and other letter combinations similarly miss-scanned. It started life as 95.5 accurate and I got it up to 99%. That does not count errors k1000 would not catch like 1 for I. This book is fascinating but fixing it up has been out of the ordinary to say the least. This is the book which got me thinking about a utility to substitute letters in mis-recognized k1000 rank spelling list.

E.