[bksvol-discuss] Re: Computer Experiences, WAS: Re: Responding to your messageRE: Re: unable to scan yada yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out (book 7)

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:20:11 -0800

Hi, I put it down to a feeling of gratitude that I know how to do more, and
although the tech stuff is unknown territory for me, it's nice to feel
comfortable doing what I know how to do. Gradually I'm learning more. Do you
suppose this is like building a brick wall? More knowledge gets built on
what you know until you are surprised that you know more than you thought
you did. Regards, Kim.