[bksvol-discuss] Re: Complete Content

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

I include when validating, and put in when it's not in
the file I'm validating, the front and back cover, if
the latter has info; the front and back flaps if
available; and all the front pages, validated, even
though some of them are a pain. But I don't bother to
validate indices or bibliographies, usually. I do look
at them, and it appears to me that they can be used as
they are. I do add a note to the long synopsis,
though, that if a reader of the book needs the pages
validated to let me know--I leave my name and email
address--and I will get the book and validate those
pages. So far that has not been required, thank
goodness. smle.

Cindy