[bksvol-discuss] Re: Common scanning typo/errors

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

Well, if you clean up the junk using a replace with
nothing, and make sure all the pages are there, and
make certain you press the book binding firmly, and
submit books with a fairly wide interest, those
validators who do read through can mke the
corrections. On the other hand, if you read through
before submitting, and post here that you've done so,
then the book is more likely to be taken quicklyu and
validated by people who are happy to have an easy book
to do for a change. smile

Cindy