[bksvol-discuss] Re: Common scanning typo/errors

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:05:46 -0700

You can also remove items from the corrections file in OpenBook. The particular tom/torn example stopped coming up when I removed that one. It was changing tom to torn. After I removed it, torn stopped appearing where tom was supposed to be.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>