[bksvol-discuss] Re: Comments on Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:57:16 -0800 (PST)

I proofed Identical by Ellen Hopkins. If all her books are set up like that
one, and it appears from your comments that they may be, they'll have to be
proofed carefully by a sighted person. In Identical, each narrator's story was
on a different page, the page of one following the page of the other, with
sentences by one person finished on he next page by the other. The only
indicatin of a change was the page heading, and the tone of the story.
Sometimes several pages continued by one narrator before the next one picked
up. I haven't read any of her other books, and maybe the set-up was only
because this book was about identical twins. I found the book interesting, and
provocative, and well worth being in the collection. I'd be happy to proof any
of her books, but at the moment I have 5 to work on.
list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: