[bksvol-discuss] Re: Coming to your

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 03:15:48 -0400

Offended by what?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:05 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Coming to your

  Gary,

  I thought someone had said they'd do Cultured
  Handmaiden so I checked the collection, and it is
  there.  I don't know about the others, but truly, I
  don't mind doing them. You wouldn't have to scan them
  because I have the files that I'd downloaded before,
  and I can get the books. I think your time would be
  better spent scanning  something new. (smile)

  I just checked the other titles. The King;s Mistress
  is also in the collection, but it's only Fair. I think
  I was going to re-do it, since I found the book.

  I hope you don't mind my teasing you. I  just couldn't
  resist. If I offended you, I do apologize.

  Cindy