[bksvol-discuss] Re: Coming to your

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

I thought someone had said they'd do Cultured
Handmaiden so I checked the collection, and it is
there.  I don't know about the others, but truly, I
don't mind doing them. You wouldn't have to scan them
because I have the files that I'd downloaded before,
and I can get the books. I think your time would be
better spent scanning  something new. (smile)

I just checked the other titles. The King;s Mistress
is also in the collection, but it's only Fair. I think
I was going to re-do it, since I found the book.

I hope you don't mind my teasing you. I  just couldn't
resist. If I offended you, I do apologize.

Cindy