[bksvol-discuss] Re: Coming to My senses

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:21:14 -0400

One library in my county has this book.  Unfortunately my library can't seem
to tell if it is available.  If it is however, I have just requested it to
be delivered to my library through the inner-library loaning system.  I
should find out further about it within the next day.
Tiff
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx